This addon allows you to restrict the Automatic Translation feature of TranslatePress to only work on your production website. This is particularly useful if you have multiple environments like development or staging websites where you don’t want to use automatic translation.
How to enable the Production Automatic Translation Only addon
- Install and activate the
TranslatePress - Production Automatic Translation Onlyplugin by uploading it to your WordPress plugins directory or by using the WordPress plugin upload functionality.
- Once the plugin is activated, navigate to your WordPress dashboard and click on the “Tools” tab.
- In the Tools tab, you will find a new submenu titled “TranslatePress Production Domain”. Click on it to open the settings page for this plugin.
- In the “TranslatePress Production Domain” settings page, enter the domain of your production website (e.g., “example.com”). Automatic translation will be disabled on all other domains.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to save your production domain settings.
If you encounter any issues while using this addon, please check the following:
- Make sure the production domain is entered correctly in the plugin settings. Incorrect domains will cause automatic translation to be disabled.
- Ensure that the TranslatePress plugin and your automatic translation API are properly configured and working on your production website.
- If the issue persists, consider checking for plugin conflicts or reaching out to TranslatePress support for further assistance.