TranslatePress has a system that tracks SQL errors and helps you display them.
This system can be disabled in some cases, for example:
- false positives
- errors that announce various problems, these being false.
With the help of this code, TranslatePress no longer:
- records SQL errors
- prevents admin notices from appearing
- and disables automatic translation
If you want to insert this custom code, follow these steps:
1. Create an empty plugin like this:
2. Add the following code to the end of it:
3. Install this plugin via FTP (copy it inside wp-content/plugins) or create a zip archive with it and install it via the WordPress plugin upload functionality.