We’re always looking for experienced web developers to help us improve and expand our plugin business. Come help us build great software for translating WordPress websites and more.
What are we looking for?
- ideally you are familiar with SOLID coding principles and PHP style recommendations.
- we have created our own development environment based on Docker (maintained by DevOps), but we are always looking for improvements and optimizations.
- living anywhere in Romania is required.
What we’re offering?
- a challenging job in a friendly team focused on helping each other.
- 4 day work week, a balanced work-life environment and room to grow both professionally and personally.
- 21 vacation days ( based on a 40 hour work week).
- private health insurance from Signal Iduna.
- participating in local and global WordPress conferences and communities (usually the entire team goes to WordCamp Europe every year)
- the opportunity to learn a lot in a short time from one of the leading translation plugin company.
The application process consists of three, maybe four parts. An introductory job interview, one or two technical interviews and a final meeting. These will take place in multiple days.
Only applicants with a cover letter will be considered.