We firmly believe and stand behind our premium plugins 100%.
For any questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Refund Process is based on 2 steps:
Step 1 – Before asking for a refund regarding a technical issue or any other problem please:
- Open a support ticket via email where you can explain your inconvenience – Let us try to fix it, allow us to adequately try and assist you. Your detailed feedback can help us optimize things and build a better product in the future. Please send us some screenshots or explain what were you looking for and didn’t find in our plugin.
- If you have any pre-sales questions, please get in touch and we’ll gladly let you know if our plugin is the right fit for your project.
Step 2 – If your issue can’t be solved in Step 1 and you decide to move forward with the refund we will gladly provide a refund within 15 calendar days of the original purchase. After 15 days from the purchase date no refunds can be processed.
- Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agreed to the Terms & Conditions, Refund Policy and Client Acceptance Terms.
- Refund requests may take up to 15 working days to process.
- Requests with incomplete or inaccurate information will be disregarded.
- Refunds will only be granted for the original license purchase and DO NOT APPLY to product upgrades or annual renewals.
To ask for a refund please contact us via email: email@example.com
We reserve the right to change or modify the current refund policy with no prior notice. All refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of TranslatePress.