We manually review all TranslatePress affiliate registrations, so please provide us with detailed and accurate information. The review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, you’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote TranslatePress via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs, and more!
Affiliate Commissions and Payouts
You’ll receive a 20% commission on every sale you generate using your referral link.
If your referred sales exceed 2000 EUR/month for 2 consecutive months, you can become a Power Affiliate and be upgraded to a 30% commission.
We reserve the right to change this percentage without notice.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. Commissions made this way will be canceled.
Payments will be made in EUR/USD to the bank account filled under Payout Settings which the Affiliate provided (this can be added and updated under Affiliate Area -> Settings).
Each payout will have a minimum amount of 100 EUR. Any payouts under the threshold will be rolled over and added to your next payout.
As we have a 15-day money-back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 15 days. So, the commissions for the last month will be paid on the 16th of the current month.
The cookie is then stored for a generous 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase a premium license of TranslatePress.
If a customer purchases a plugin after the cookie has expired, or from a different browser or device, then no commission will be paid.
Reflection Media SRL is not responsible for any taxes that the Affiliate owes as a result of earnings generated via the TranslatePress affiliate program. The Affiliate is responsible for their own tax affairs.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to sign up to our affiliate newsletter and receive emails from TranslatePress.
These emails will be sent to affiliates only, and include important information regarding the TranslatePress affiliate program as well as tips for effectively promoting our product and increasing your affiliate revenue.
TranslatePress Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed Promotional Methods
- Write blog posts or plugin reviews. Writing high-quality, helpful content is one of the most efficient ways to actively promote TranslatePress and receive high commissions.
- Refer clients or friends. If you’re a freelancer or agency feel free to share your affiliate link with your clients.
- Partnerships and cross-promotion. If you’re selling WordPress products and think TranslatePress would add value to your customer base feel free to share your affiliate link with them. Also, make sure to reach out to us as we’re always looking to build mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Social sharing. Use your affiliate link when recommending TranslatePress and offering useful information to your audience on Twitter, Facebook, or other social networks.
- Provide value to others online. If you’re part of different online communities like Facebook groups, forums, etc. you can contribute by helping others that are looking to build a multilingual website, by making useful recommendations, answering questions, and if you think TranslatePress will help them you can share your affiliate link.
Prohibited Promotional Methods
- Coupon sites: are not accepted for promoting our service as an affiliate. Earnings done through Coupon based websites would not be considered for payment.
- Any type of spam is prohibited: email, link spamming, comment spamming, etc. If you are reported to us for spamming, your affiliation with us will be terminated.
- Any illegal or morally offensive activity. All affiliate links should add genuine value and be intended to help and educate the reader.
- Pretending to be formally associated with TranslatePress. False promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by TranslatePress is prohibited.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
Either party may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason. No notice is required of termination. The Affiliate will receive commission for any transactions made through the referral link up until the date and time of the termination.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of Reflection Media SRL. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Reflection Media SRL. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.